We look forward to welcoming you back on 14th May. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Trigger Pond pub in Great Sankey, Warrington, is the perfect place for a family meal. Just down the road from Gulliver’s World theme park, and handy for visitors coming from Warrington and Liverpool, we’ve got all the bases covered. Our patio area is perfect for alfresco dining and our bright, spacious restaurant will keep you cosy and warm in the winter months.
All main meals are two for one, all day, every day—including specials. On Sundays, we add roasts to the mix, and during the week our deal nights keep the value coming! Grab two curries on curry night, get burgers for two on our burger evening, and ‘steak out’ some choice cuts of prime beef on our steak night.
Kids get great value too. Our children’s menu is packed with classics. Add their pick of healthy spuds and veggies for a proper mini-meal that’s as fun to eat as it is to choose. Don’t forget the puds. You’ll find classics and new interpretations, hot and cold, on the menu. And if you can’t quite handle one now, you can box yours up to enjoy later.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus